Uczniowie klasy trzeciej Szkoły Podstawowej w Psarach realizują od 16. października projekt eTwinning z rówieśnikami z partnerskiej szkoły w Hiszpanii, Orihuela. Szkoła nazywa się CP San Bartolome i mimo, że jest małą wiejską szkołą, taką jak nasza, słynie w całej Hiszpanii z innowacyjnego nauczania. Uczniowie tej szkoły uczą się biologii i geografii bez podręczników, bazując na metodzie Project Basen Learning - uczenie się poprzez projekty.
In the Spanish school the students don't have course books to learn science. They learn the curriculum by doing projects. Polish students will join Spanish students to learn science with PBL. In the development of the project they all the participating students will learn the parts of the plants, the reproduction of plants, the medicinal plants, the plants that live in every part of the planet. Also, the students will plant their own vegetables and they will do the research about them.
0. The starting point on our project is an image about the Amazon jungle
1. Inert beings and living beings.
2. The kingdoms of living beings.
3. Curiosities of the living beings of each of the kingdoms.
4. The kingdom of plants.
5. The parts of a plant. Kinds of leaves.
6. Classification of plants.
8. Experiment: the journey of substances through the plant.
9. The reproduction of the plants and the parts of a flower.
10. Very special plants: medicinal and culinary.
11. The seasons and the movement of the Earth.
12. The different climatic zones of the Earth.
13. Vegetation of different climatic zones.
14. Reinforcement and extension activities. Experiment.
. Teamwork with different roles: coordinator, secretary, spokesperson, controller ...
. Thought routines: "I see, think and wonder."
. Cooperative techniques: rotating sheet, shared readings, pencils in the center.
. Oral expositions.
. Experiments with plants and analysis of the results.
. Research tasks on curiosities of the plant world.
. Activities in the school garden.
. Creation of the classroom garden.
We are going to share all the results on Twinspace. Moreover, our students will be able to participate in discussions, communicate on eTwinning and make friends.
o Final Task is the production of an album of plants or herbarium with real samples.
Start of the project: we start the project with an image of the Amazon Forest in flames and a routine of thought. "I see, I think, I wonder." And we also talk about these 3 questions "what do I know, what do I want to know and what have I learned?"
• End of the project: the project ends with a final task that in this case is the elaboration of a herbarium or plant album with real samples.
• In addition to that, throughout the project we will plant legumes by teams: chickpeas, lentils, beans ... Each child will have his plant and each team will be a legume. We will investigate the growth of plants.
• The methodology is cooperative work with the corresponding roles.
• The timing is two and a half months (almost three) and they have 4 seasons of 45m per week.
• The evaluation is through written tests, oral presentations, class assignments and homework.